Our ryokan is located near the 16th temple, Kannonji, and the 17th temple, Idoji.
We have five Japanese-style rooms (8 tatami mats and up) and two large halls (mainly for groups).
If the five Japanese-style rooms are full due to the high number of pilgrims, we will guide you to the large hall only if you agree to share a room.
Dishes using local fish and seasonal ingredients are prepared on a daily basis.
1 night (per person)
|with dinner & breakfast||8,250 yen|
|with dinner||7,700 yen|
|with breakfast||6,600 yen|
|without meals||5,500 yen|
- No smoking in the entire building
- Check-in: 15:00 – 19:00
- Check-out time: 5:00 – 10:00
- Dinner: from 18:00, Breakfast: from 6:30.
- If you make a reservation by 4:00 pm on the day, we can prepare dinner for you.
- Wi-fi, washing machine, dryer, parking lot (5 cars) available
- We can pick you up at No.13 Dainichiji, No.14 Jorakuji, No.15 Kokubunji, No.16 Kannonji, and No.17 Idoji.
- The above prices are for the whole year except for the Obon period (August 12 to 15).
For Foreign Residents
From January 10, 2023 to March 31, 2023, “National Travel Assistance” is available for foreigners residing in Japan.
With the National Travel Assistance, you will receive 20% off lodging plans and a coupon worth 2,000 yen (1,000 yen on Saturdays) that can be used for food and beverage at our ryokan or in Tokushima.
Validity: Valid for 2 days including the date of offer.
Where: May be used to pay for food and beverage at participating facilities in Tokushima or at our ryokan (cannot be used for accommodation plans).
To use National Travel Assistance, please present the following documents at check-in.
- Official documents that can prove your residence in Japan (residence card, special permanent resident card, or alien registration card)
- Certificate of vaccination (3 or more times) or Negative certificate of PCR test, antigen quantitative test, or antigen qualitative test.