Our ryokan is located near the 16th temple, Kannonji, and the 17th temple, Idoji.
We have five Japanese-style rooms (8 tatami mats and up) and two large halls (mainly for groups).
If the five Japanese-style rooms are full due to the high number of pilgrims, we will guide you to the large hall only if you agree to share a room.
Dishes using local fish and seasonal ingredients are prepared on a daily basis.
1 night (per person)
|with dinner & breakfast||8,250 yen|
|with dinner||7,700 yen|
|with breakfast||6,600 yen|
|without meals||5,500 yen|
- No smoking in the entire building
- Check-in: 15:00 – 19:00
- Check-out time: 5:00 – 10:00
- Dinner: from 18:00, Breakfast: from 6:30.
- If you make a reservation by 4:00 pm on the day, we can prepare dinner for you.
- Wi-fi, washing machine, dryer, parking lot (5 cars) available
- We can pick you up at No.13 Dainichiji, No.14 Jorakuji, No.15 Kokubunji, No.16 Kannonji, and No.17 Idoji.
- The above prices are for the whole year except for the Obon period (August 12 to 15).