Urokorou is Japanese-style inn located between the 16th temple (Kannon-ji) and the 17th temple (Ido-ji).
We have staffs who speak English, welcome the travellers for Shikoku 88 Temple Pilgrimage (Shikoku Henro).
Enjoy your calm and relaxing stay with us.
- one person one night
- with dinner & breakfast / 7,000 yen
- breakfast only / 5,500 yen
- no meals / 5,000 yen
- excluding tax (8%)
- except during Awa dance festival(8/12-15)
- Room facilities: Free WiFi, Japanese tea set, Japanese bath robes (Yukata), towel, toothbrush
- Lending (free): Dryer, bath towel
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 5:00-10:00
- Dinner: 18:00-20:00, breakfast: 6:30-8:00
- The dinner is reservation only. If you need dinner, please make a reservation by 16:00.
- If you are vegetarian, please let us know when you make a reservation. We can also serve vegetarian dishes.
Please fill out the form below and click to SUBMIT button to transmit your inquiry. Auto-reply message will send to your e-mail address.
If you haven’t received Auto-reply message within 24 hours, first check your Spam/Bulk/Junk folder.
If you haven’t recieved a reply from us within 3 days, please call us or email again.